This document sets out the policy statement with respect to the Environment. This statement also applies to all other persons who may be affected by or involved in the Company’s activities, acts or services, including staff, contractors, visitors and members of the public.
Environmental Policy Statement
Protection of the environment is central to our business strategy. Accordingly, we have developed an Environmental Management System that is compliant to ISO14001 and EMAS, the European Eco-Management and Audit Scheme.
Our system has been incorporated into all company operations to ensure that we:
- Provide a fully auditable and sustainable solution that enables whole life cycle.
- Management for electronic equipment through reuse and recycling, reducing our emission of Green House Gases, eliminating landfill and protecting the environment.
- Manage and minimise environmental risks identified in our processing operations, and support service activities performed at client sites.
- Maintain regulatory compliance record.
- Measure and report our environmental performance quarterly.
- Assess the environmental performance of key suppliers, and co-operate with suppliers, customers and business partners to achieve higher environmental standards.
- Encourage sustainable development through business example and voluntary endeavours, both nationally and within the local community.
- Minimize the impact on the environment of our operations as related to the emissions of Green House Gases (CO2) to help combat climate change.
We shall distribute a copy of this policy to all employees, and to other organisations and the public upon request.
We shall periodically audit our operations for compliance with this policy, and measure progress made in our quest for continuous environmental improvement.
The Company requires all its management and staff to:
- Comply with the Company’s Environmental Policy, procedures and any other supplementary guidance notes in respect of the Environment.
- Cooperate in establishing and maintaining the Environmental Policy.
- Avoid intentionally or recklessly interfering with or misusing anything that may affect the Environment.
- To take reasonable care for the Environment.